Monday 17 September 2012

Welcome to my blog


The Characters:


Umi is a Sim from the Sims 2TM and has a very interesting life. She lives with her sister Kimiko and her sister’s daughter Suro. She also is having an affair with her girlfriend/BFF, forgot to take the trash out and has a mind full of new ideas!


Kimiko is not like a normal 20 something. She has a big secret, she is a werewolf! Unfortunately this happened on her holiday to the woodlands in Mount Skuim, her sister has no idea of her secret.
 Suro is a typical primary school student. She has bad grades, bad behaviour and dad teachers. So how is she supposed to turn her life around before she goes up to a teenager?


The Story of the Blog
 I love the Sims 2 TM a lot! The only reason I don’t have the Sims 3 TM is I can’t afford it. I made this blog so I could make stories to share with you all and tell you game tips and cheats. The stories are about the family I made based on a family that are very close to me. Above you will see the characters I will have in these stories. So I hope you enjoy. The reason I called the Blog Monday Thursday Girls is that I can only post on Mondays and Thursdays, plus the family is only girls. So you get it now!
Please tune in on Thursdays for more stories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please!